Why choose Acorn Windows?
There is information elsewhere in this website about our company morals and after-sales service so in this section we will concentrate on the sheer quality of our products. Our windows and doors are manufactured in a dedicated state-of-the-art, computer controlled factory. The machine that cleans the corners of the windows alone costs in excess of a quarter of a million pounds. We are fanatical about how well our products are made. We guarantee accurate sizing and a perfect finish on all welded joints and glazing beads.
OUR FRAMES DON'T JUST LOOK GOOD!
The beauty of our Windows goes far beyond their good looks. They also demonstrate a completely new approach to what the specifier, fabricator, installer, house builder and ‘you’ should expect from this advanced system.
- Environmentally friendly lead-free 70mm profiles
- Internally glazed for extra security and ease of unit replacement
- BS ‘Class A’ specification profiles (highest attainable)
- Casement windows - Secured by Design. Police preferred initiative
- Made to BSI specification
- New superb slimline french doors
- New fire escape easy clean windows
- Low sightline gaskets add to the frame’s sleek appearance
- Available in a vast array of coloured foils and woodgrains, as well as all white
- Any painted colour in the RAL colour range available
- Achieves a U value of 1.4W/m2k when glazed with 28mm Low E sealed units with Warm Edge spacer bar argon filled cavity
- Energy rated window as standard with glass from Acorn Windows
Our Ovolo suite has a beautiful decorative profile and is available in a large variety of colours. See below for some examples, or come in to see us at our showhome in Wollaton, Nottingham.
Acorn Windows Nottingham Ltd
243 Trowell Road, Wollaton,
Nottingham NG8 2EP
Click here for a map on our contact page
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
It does not matter how well made a window is if it is not fitted correctly. We have our own full time installation teams as well as a specialist Installation Director. They are not paid to install products quickly, they are paid to install everything to the very highest standard. They have a whole range of additional products on their van such as trims and architraves which they can use as required to make the whole installation look as neat as possible. You are buying the very highest quality and we can assure you the highest quality trades people as well.
If someone calls up to report any kind of fault, large or small the person who takes the call has access to our service engineer's electronic diary. They are asked when it is convenient for the engineer to call. We then arrange to visit on a specific day in the morning or afternoon. The engineer's number is then given to the customer so they can ring on the day arranged and find out a precise time to save waiting in. If the problem is urgent a visit will be arranged the very same day and if it is outside of our working hours there is a 24 hour back up service with the number on our answer phone. That's what we call after-sales!